Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy Body Book (BBB)

The Busy Body Book would be a wonderful benefit for our crazy life!! Between two girls that play both indoor and outdoor soccer, are involved in after school activities, church activities, a homeschooler, with a husband that travels ALOT and my own Creative Memories business, it would be nice to have one place to keep all the data!! I have tried color coding and and even different calendars!!

Sisterly Savings!! I would love to win a BBB which might allow me to know which direction my head should be pointed at any one time.

Tackle it Tuesday is a wonderful resource and this would definately be a Tackle it Tuesday event!! Getting our family all on the same page!! It would also be wonderful for blogging ideas as my current way of keeping track gets "lost" many times. I hope to become the winner, thanks for all you do. cmdfadler@sbcglobal.net

No comments: