Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Good Morning All!!

This morning I awoke quite early and had a few minutes to reflect quietly before the rest of the house rose for the day. I am so thankful that I homeschool my DD1 and have even begun to pray about homeschooling DD2. I have a fabulous DH who loves me and we laugh together ALOT!! I have wonderful pets and my home is almost paid for. We had weather in the upper 60's while my dear friend Mary is dealing with 4 degree weather. That is a big chunk to be thankful for and I hadn't even been thinking for more than a minute or two!!

My home is a disaster at the moment, but I found a new blog that I think will become one of my favorites!! http://organisingtips.blogspot.com Check out this web site, and let me know what you think.

Let me know what you are thankful for today!! Take a moment and think of the wonderful blessings our Lord has given you. I would even recommend that you write them down!! It doesn't have to be a fancy journal!! I have one friend who places her blessings on post it notes and places them on the inside of the pantry door! By doing this, you will always have a record of those blessings, so when you are having a tough day, it will uplift your spirit and give praise to our Lord.

1 comment:

Marcia Francois said...

I LOVE the name of your blog and your profile description.

I am also one who loves worshipping the Lord with my hands lifted high!

Thanks for coming to visit my blog and for the kind things you said :) Don't get overwhelmed - just pick one category at a time and get tips that you implement immediately!

there's also a free book for you here http://takechargesolutions.org

~Marcia, Organising Queen